Friday, March 26, 2010

Thamana Enjoys To Work


Thamana's first film in tamil "Kedi" was not come in success list. After that she worked in "Kaloori" where Thamana's performance was superb. Thamana became one of the famous actress in tamil. At the same time she gave blockbuster movie "Happy Days" in Telugu. Then Thamana is getting chance with Mass Heros Surya,Vijay..

Tamannah says
"Having tasted both success and failure in my career, I know how to go about my work, and I enjoy doing it", "I am lucky. Fortune has come calling and it has helped me be where I am today".
"I consider myself lucky to have made it big. There are umpteen number of actresses who also work hard, but success has been eluding them. Hence I am fortunate," she says

About her forthcoming releases, she says, "I play an interesting role in ‘Paiyaa’. The moment director Lingusamy narrated the story to me, I fell in love with it. Vijay's 'Sura' features me in an interesting role, while rarely an actress can come across a role like the one I am doing opposite ‘Jayam’ Ravi in ‘Thillalangadi’."

No comments:

Post a Comment